Hi my friend,
Thanks for your contact and purchase.
Regarding an air purifier, the motor won't be fixed tightly; there is a certain clearance left for the motor to rotate the fan.
Therefore, we highly appreciate your kind understanding that an air purifier can't be completely sound-free.
By tests, the noise level of this type is 24db51db( lowest speedhighest speed), which belongs to white noise.
But if the noise level of your air purifier exceeds the above mentioned, there may be something wrong with your air purifier.
And generally, these abnormal noises may result from the following factors:
1) The airflow is blocked by packaging;
2) The air purifier in an inclined place making the fan blades rub with the air purifier’s lining;
3) Foreign objects may be inside;
4) The motor may be damaged for the improper transportation of the carrier;
5) The filter serves so long that needs to be replaced ( pollutants blocked the filter and strengthened the resistance of air);
6) The clearance of the motor is increased for the long service time that the motor becomes loose occurring noises;
Could you please help us check the above-mentioned factors?
And if the air purifier is a damaged one, it's our great honor to awaken your 5-year warranty: a new item for free or the full refund will be achieved based on your choice.
Meanwhile, to lead a specific service and make a record, we'll appreciate it if you can let us know your order ID.
We sincerely apologize for the great inconvenience caused to you and highly appreciate your kind understanding.
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal;
any other needs or puzzles, please feel free to let us know. Please be rest assured that a perfect solution will be offered based on all your ideas!